We cannot accept timed deliveries except for Funeral Tributes but you can request a morning or afternoon delivery during the week, we only deliver in the morning on Saturdays except at special times of the year e.g Christmas, Valentines Day, Mothers Day etc.We offer free delivery to the postal area of FY4 but there is a delivery charge of £2.99 to FY1, FY2 and FY3 and of £3.99 FY5, FY6 ,FY8 and £5.99 to FY7. If the recipient is not in we will try neighbours and if they are happy to accept the flowers we will put a card through the recipients door stating where and at what time we left them and we take a signature from whoever accepts the flowers. If we are unable to deliver the flowers for any reason we will take them back to the shop and the recipient can either collect them or we can re-deliver when they are in but there will be a delivery charge. We will contact the sender to inform them if we are unable to deliver. Last delivery 4 p.m. monday to friday Saturday 12 noon.
Delivery Areas by Location
- FY1 - Blackpool Town Centre (Delivery charge of £2.99)
- FY2 - North Shore & Bispham (Delivery charge of £2.99)
- FY3 - Layton & Normoss (Delivery charge of £2.99)
- FY4 - South Shore, Marton & Marton Moss (Free Delivery)
- FY5 - Thornton, Cleveleys & Anchorsholme (Delivery charge of £3.99)
- FY6 - Poulton-Le-Fylde, Carleton & Hardhorn (Delivery charge of £3.99) N.B. We do not deliver over wyre e.g. Hambleton,Preesall,Out Rawcliffe,Stalmine and Knott End)
- FY7 - Fleetwood (Delivery charge of £5.99)
- FY8 - St. Annes, Ansdell, Fairhaven & Lytham (Delivery charge of £3.99)
We deliver to all of the locations listed on this page in each postcode in and around Blackpool, the map below shows our delivery area.
View Larger Map